Yamagata Premium's Kurando Hizoh Shizukutori Junmai Daiginjo Sake (Kotobuki Toraya Shuzo)
- Yamagata Premium's Kurando Hizoh Shizukutori Junmai Daiginjo Sake (Kotobuki Toraya Shuzo)
- Number of winners
- Retail price
- ¥10,000 (not incl. consumption tax)
- Sponsoring company
- RING BELL Co., Ltd.
- Prize description
- Kurando Hizoh Shizukutori Junmai Daiginjo sake is a rare variety of sake made by collecting only the drops of unprocessed sake as they drip from bags full of fermenting mash. It characteristically offers a fragrant scent in addition to a strong, bold flavor and premium sweetness.
This product is also available through "The acme of Japan AIR GIFT JAPAN" gift catalogue, delivering the carefully selected savory tastes of Japan to Hong Kong.
The acme of Japan AIR GIFT JAPAN
- Product specs
- Net content: 720 ml junmai Daiginjo sake
Rice: Grown in Japan
Alcohol percentage: 16%
Sake meter value: -4 (slightly sweet)
- Pick-up location
- Hinka Rinka Ginza RING BELL Gift Boutique, fourth floor of Tokyu Plaza Ginza, 5-2-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061
- Travel expenses and expenses necessary for stay (lodging, transportation, and other fees) are borne by the winner.
- Pick-up period
- End of Apr–Dec 12, 2021